Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Events of St. Patrick's Day 2009

I wore my Green Lantern shirt for St. Pat's day yesterday, not that I got out of the house to show anyone but Susan. The only time I went out was to go to the gym, and I changed into gym clothes for that. The gym wasn't particularly great either. I used the treadmill instead of the elliptical, and as a result I have a blister on my right foot. I hope that I can still do the routine that my physical trainer has worked out for me today. Maybe I need new shoes. I took some Hebrew study materials with me to the workout, wanting to make the most of the 40 minutes or so that I was on the treadmill. I am trying to memorize once and for all the conjugation of the G-binyan verb form in Hebrew. It is not nearly as intuitive as the verb forms I learned for Spanish.

I'm going to study on Hebrew a bit more before I log in for work this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home